The Blue Cross of Idaho Foundation for Health is dedicated to giving back to Idaho communities. Our goal is to partner with organizations that align with our desire to positively impact the health of all Idahoans.
Blue Cross of Idaho Foundation for Health will only fund programs or projects that meet the below criteria:
- Funding must stay in the state of Idaho
- Eligible organizations include governmental agencies, Universities, Colleges, municipalities, schools, and public charities that are tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Requests must include statement of need and description of program or project
- Include a budget breakdown – including funding amount
- Must show sustainability
- Priority will be given to requests that align with our focus areas
- Grants will not exceed $10,000
Spring Request Deadline: Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Fall Request Deadline: Friday, August 4, 2017
Please email contribution requests and completed W9 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow for 60 days after the review deadline for a decision.
The Blue Cross of Idaho Foundation for Health is launching a new initiative to improve youth mental health in Idaho. One step to improving youth mental health is training individuals who interact with youth in early identification and developing skills to respond and assist.
Three grants, not exceeding $15,000, will be awarded to organizations in Idaho. Eligible organizations include governmental agencies, Universities, Colleges, municipalities, schools, and public charities that are tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Organizations must be Idaho based and the target audience must be Idahoans. Only ONE brief proposal is permitted from each organization.
Training topics could include but are not limited to the following topics:
- Opportunities to improve:
- Social interaction
- Emotional well-being
- Common mental health challenges among youth
- Recognizing warning signs
- Child care providers
- After-school staff
- Medical providers
- Behavioral health professionals
Priority will be given to applications that are training individuals who are working with youth in junior high/middle school.
Proposals are due by 5pm MST on November 4, 2015. Please e-mail proposals to email@example.com.