Employee Community Giving Fund Application
We are now accepting applications for the 2019 Employee Community Contribution Grants. To be considered, please read the frequently asked questions, then follow the following three steps:
- 1. Download and complete the Proposal Form
- 2. Download and complete the Budget Form.
- 3. Return to this webpage and complete the questions about your organization and proposal, then upload your completed Proposal and Budget forms.
Proposal Due Date: January 11, 2019. Proposals must be submitted online.
Review Process: A committee comprised of Blue Cross of Idaho employees will review proposals and provide funding suggestions to the Blue Cross of Idaho Foundation for Health Board.
Grant Award Announcements: Grants awards will be announced in April, 2019.
What is the max grant request?
- • Behavioral Health: $40,000
- • Senior Health: $40,000
- • Veteran Health: $40,000
- • Women and Children’s Health: $40,000
Only ONE brief proposal is permitted from each organization.
Funding will not support endowments, research on drug therapies, or lobbying.
Who can apply for funding?
Eligible organizations include governmental agencies (i.e., municipalities, schools, state agencies, etc.) Universities, Colleges, and public charities that are tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Organizations must be Idaho based and the target population must be Idahoans. Only ONE brief proposal is permitted from each organization.
Can organizations apply together?
Partnerships and consortiums are highly encouraged. Examples include:
- • School districts submitting a grant request together
- • Organizations working together to address need or issue
- • Across disciplines and sectors
What type of projects/programs will be funded?
|Childhood Obesity Prevention||Senior Health||Women and Children’s Health|
|Funding would support:|
Playground improvements in Parks and Schools
|Funding would support:|
• Promotion of active seniors
• Access to Care through innovative transportation
|Funding would support:
Promotion of maternal health
|Funding Amount: Up to $10,000||Funding Amount: Up to $40,000||Funding Amount: Up to $40,000|
• Title I Elementary Schools
• High Needs Communities
• Walkability improvements
• Innovative transportation models
• Increasing park usage
• Social interaction through physical activity
• Innovative programs/projects to promote maternal health during pregnancy and postpartum
• Funding collaborative efforts to address common issues impacting maternal health
BACK TO TOP